Saturday 16 April 2011

MY EMO LURVE

Just live and breathe
And try not to die again.
I cry for the time
that you were almost mine,
I cry for the memories
I've left behind,
I cry for the pain,
the lost, the old the new,
I cry for the times
I thought I had you
When something's over,
it's over.
it can never start again.
When it's broken
you can never
put back the pieces.
Life is not the way
you want it to be.
When you know that someone's
hurting you so much, just stop.
We know that it hurts a lot,
but you must learn to let go things.
Don't push yourself too hard.
Coz we all know,
that in every ending,
there's such a thing
that we call the beginning..
I do to my body,
what has been
done to my soul.
It only hurts
when you start
pretending it doesn't..
i wanna die
i wanna bleed
i wanna cry
but all i can do
is just keep walking
with a smile on my face
and pretend the scars
aren't really there

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm emo